Tuesday, June 18, 2019

I guess the Burbank real estate market isn't that bad...

This is 500 Amherst, Burbank 91504.  It closed today for $1,900,00 -- $51,000 over the purchase price.  It sold in two days and closed today.  The house is so special that I have been calling it a unicorn.  My sellers are unicorns, too -- they gave me such a nice place to sell and they are all so smart and kind.  I have known them for years and will have a post about them in the next day or two.

We also had unicorn buyers -- they were exactly who we wanted to have in the house.  They were direct in knowing what they wanted and made us a dream offer.  They're pretty delightful people, too.  Their agent, Sam Zadori, is also a one-of-a-kind genuis Realtor and was completely on top of things.  That's Sam and buyer Jeff, below.  Thank you so much for such a great transaction, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment