Thursday, April 30, 2009

Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, El Segundo, La Canada...covering the waterfront 4 u

Yesterday I showed property in Westlake Village and Thousand Oaks. I haven't been out there in awhile, and I was delighted to find many very nice properties at real prices. And the two school districts there are outstanding. For example, the house pictured above, 3117 Rikkard in Thousand Oaks, is almost 2000 square feet with 3 beds and 3 baths. And it's listed at $568,800! Gosh, not to bash on Studio City, but that hardly will buy you a condo there! Everything I showed was nicely maintained, spacious, a decent price, and in a nice neighborhood. Okay, so the commute is hellish and some people have described the area as soul-less. I say it's a good option for home buyers, nevertheless.

I have been enjoying searching for homes in areas other than my usual territory. Last week I was in La Canada, and next week I'll be in El Segundo. And I plan to return to Westlake/Thousand Oaks, too. If you or somebody you know is looking in other areas, I'd be happy to help them with their real estate needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment