Friday, March 07, 2008

Follow Up on Sober Living Post

See the post below about the sober living facility on Clark. The owner of the home responded with a comment, and I sent that along to the writer of the Burbank Leader story, Jeremy Oberstein. Here's part of his response:
Thanks for passing along that comment from the blog. I did speak to the owner of the house and we are running another story about conditions in the home.

Thanks, Jeremy.

Update: click here for the 3/7/2008 updated Burbank Leader story.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:58 PM

    Interesting, I once attended a sober living home. I know it's never the same as having 2.5 kids and a dog living across the street, but these houses do a lot of good for a community.

    They often maintain programs to help people of need within the neighborhood.

    I hope the city reconsiders it's stance and this arbitrary and unconstitutional outgrouping.

    Thanks,

    Tom
    Sober Living Environment

    ReplyDelete