Thursday, April 25, 2019

Lisette puts a ring on it

I'm pleased to announce that Lisette Beck has officially joined Judy Graff Properties!  Here's a bit more about her:

Who I am..

With years of experience in real estate, realtor Lisette Beck provides award winning service to her clients. When representing buyers she will pair you with the best property for your needs.  When it comes to sellers, Lisette and her team will take care of everything from A-Z, until we have a successful close of escrow, all while making sure your experience is smooth and efficient. She will also provide lease/listing services for clients residential/income/commercial property. 

Lisette's Philosophy

I pride myself on treating every client with care, making sure their best interest and needs are a priority. I am available to you 24/7, through the course of your escrow or lease, to walk you through every step, and keep you well informed. I have a great team to make sure all of the complex stuff is handled by us and not felt by you, making it a smooth process for you and yours. 

Lisette can be reached at 818-277-4366 or lisettebeckre@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment