Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nicest house I saw this week that my clients didn't want to buy

This is 5908 Troost, North Hollywood.  It just came on the market for $469,500 and it's a 3+2, 1600 sf.  Yes, it's a flip, and a really nicely done one.  Check out the pictures on the mls.  It was the nicest house that I saw this week in the price range that my clients didn't want to buy.  I know what you're thinking: North Hollywood is sketchy.  But this area is improving pretty rapidly.  I sold a home just a half block away to clients last year, and they are deliriously happy there.  The North Hollywood police station is just down on Burbank Blvd. and "Noho" is turning into a fun destination.  True, the public schools aren't anything to write home about, but for those without children in this price range, this area -- and this house -- might be an excellent option.

No comments:

Post a Comment