Friday, February 13, 2009

...And here's a status on my foreclosure escrow

I represent the buyers in their purchase of the house at right, 1101 N. Catalina in Burbank. It's a foreclosure, and here's how the escrow is going: fine, so far. My buyers had put in an offer when it was already under contract with other buyers. That first escrow fell apart at the last minute, and we had a signed deal three days later. That's pretty quick for a bank (Wells Fargo) to turn that around. Of course, it was a pretty clean offer and my buyers are pre-approved for a conventional loan. The only thing that was delayed was the assignment of an escrow company. That took 10 days when it usually happens upon acceptance. I'll continue to provide updates on this process.

And by the way, there has been no word since the 5th on my refinance. GRRRR!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Judy - I've learned so much about real estate during our conversations over the years. I hope that some time in the future I'll be able to use your professional services.

    ReplyDelete