Monday, May 12, 2008

The World Is Your Litter Box at Trinkets & Treasures






Trinkets & Treasures, a very cool jewelry/accessory/gift shop in Studio City's Tujunga Village, hosted a signing for my husband's book on Saturday. The book is called The World Is Your Litter Box and it's a hysterically funny how-to manual for cats, by Steve's cat Quasi. We sold quite a few books and got to hang out in this great area for awhile. Thanks to Linda, Suzanne and staff of T&T for making this such a success. The book is available at book stores everywhere and also on Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:44 PM

    I love Tujunga Village, and especially Aroma Cafe. Also, I just read The World Is Your Litter Box, and I must say, it's the funniest cat book I've ever read. Your husband must be a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Yes, he's pretty smart.

    ReplyDelete