Thursday, May 22, 2008

Homes for Sale in South Pasadena and La Canada


In the last few days, I've looked at several properties in South Pasadena and La Canada/La Crescenta. These are not areas I look in often, but I'm working with a buyer who'd like the excellent public schools these lovely communities offer. I was amazed at how few properties are available for under $1 million. There's really not a lot of inventory at all in any price range. If home prices are coming down in these areas, I certainly didn't see any evidence of it, nor did I see any short sale or REO properties. I know this is anecdotal, but I think it's additional proof the current housing crisis has pretty much skipped over the more affluent areas of Southern California.
Coming soon: Judy goes to Americana

No comments:

Post a Comment