Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Distinguished School in Burbank!


Joaquin Miller Elementary here in Burbank has been named a California Distinguished School for 2008, after a rigorous, months-long application and assessment process. Read the Burbank Leader article here. This is huge -- now all of Burbank's elementary, middle and high schools have received the award at one time or another. This is another reason that Burbank rocks as a community and a good place to live. For you folks without children (and I'm one), a community with good schools is still a preferred place to live because good schools tend to keep an area, its housing stock, and values more stable.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete