Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Great LAT Articles and My Local Take

There are two great articles in the L.A. Times today about housing and the economy. The first is on the front page. I apologize, but the link wasn't available. It's by Tom Petruno and it's called Cost of Getting By Keeps Getting Higher. I think the spectre of increased inflation scares me more than anything else. The second article, in David Lazarus's Consumer Confidential, is titled Housing Upheaval: a tale of two homes.

Now, not to fly in the face of conventional wisdom, and I know this is anecdotal, but: at our weekly office meeting yesterday, many agents were reporting multiple offer situations and increased traffic at open houses. So, are we seeing a bit of Spring recovery? Is this an anomaly or an uptick?

No comments:

Post a Comment