Monday, November 06, 2017

Another great Yelp review

I love Abhi and Shweta.  I've seen them purchase their first home and now, their second home.  I've known them since they just had one baby -- now, they have two kids and the oldest is almost as tall as me.  Both of them are smart, focused and practical.  It has been an honor to work with them.  

Judy helped my husband and me buy two houses.  She is a very sweet and skillful lady with a golden heart. I absolutely love her and her smart way of working. 

She understand the importance of time, therefore she will not show you any random house. She will first understand you and your choices and then filter the houses that will best match your requirement, your taste and also is a very good house according to Market.

The Best thing I like about Judy is her HONEST OPINION. She don't care about making more and more money, all she cares about is to do right what is right for you. 

I over looked and missed a lot of things in my both houses but nothing skipped from her eyes. The way she analyzed things and looked at every single details, shows her amazingly deep knowledge and experience in this business.

She entered in our life 9 years earlier as a agent but now she is like a family to me
She is an absolutely pleasure to work with and will HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY  Highly recommend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment