Sunday, July 31, 2011

Need a 4+3 in Burbank? 947 Cambridge is for sale

Although it's not on the multiple listing service yet, 947 Cambridge in Burbank is for sale.  This is a 4+3, about 2600 square feet (tax records say 3 beds, 2250 sf) in a divine neighborhood -- on the corner of Sunset Canyon, as a matter of fact.  I haven't been inside, but neighbors say it's very nice and has an added multi-generational advantage of having a handicapped bath downstairs.  I'm not sure what the price is yet, but I expect it will be in the high $700's to low $800's.  And did I mention Jefferson Elementary? And wonderful neighbors (not me)? And fireworks overhead on July 4?  I'll have more news as there is some, but if you know anybody looking for a decent-sized home in a great neighborhood with terrific schools, this might be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment