Los Angeles Magazine interviewed me today for an upcoming real estate story about emerging neighborhoods in the area. Unfortunately, much of what I said won't be for attribution. However, here are some of the wheres and whys that we discussed:
- Magnolia Park in Burbank for good price points and excellent schools;
- Porter Ranch for brand new homes and decent prices;
- Shadow Hills for proximity to mountain trails and equestrian property;
- Studio City/Tujunga Village for great housing stock, Carpenter School and easy commutes;
- Arleta for decent housing stock at low prices;
- Adams Hill in Glendale for views; and
- South Pasadena and Linda Vista for all-around lovely neighborhoods.