Monday, March 17, 2014
Earthquake! More stuff for homeowners to think about
- If your chimney isn't braced, now is the time to think about having that done. Better yet, have an entire fireplace and chimney inspection.
- Many homes are bolted to the foundation. Is yours?
- If you have an old-school water heater, please check its pipes for any small leaks or tears.
- Regarding your pets, experts say that dogs run and cats hide. Make sure tags are up to date and every furry family member is microchipped.
- Make sure you have plenty of coffee on hand. You will need help waking up after that. Kidding.
Do you have any earthquake tips to share?