Friday, May 13, 2011

Short sale gossip! This is on my Facebook page, too

Note for 5/13, 11:00 a.m.: I'm having problems with Blogger.  It has lost a couple of posts.  I'll put 'em back up soon.  This is also on my Facebook page Judy Graff, Broker Realtor.

I have short sale gossip! A few weeks ago, I heard that the Bank of America short sale system, Equator, had "lost" 30,000 files. One of them was a transaction file that I was working on for buyers.

Now, here's the latest:
Our office’s short sale experts told us the following on Tuesday: Bank of America has okayed overtime for its short sale staff and has also begun to outsource some of its short sale files.  Apparently, they are expecting many more short sales in the coming months.  Also, for BofA customers that are behind in their mortgage payments, the bank is apparently going to begin requesting that those owners list their home for sale as a short sale.  Don’t quote me on this, but also don’t say I didn’t warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment