Friday, March 12, 2010

Here's how my short sale is going

I have a short sale listing at 10862 Bloomfield.  We have an all-cash offer.  For those interested in the process, here's how it's going so far.  The buyer has two loans; both are with Chase.
- 2/25/10 -All required documents uploaded to Chase Bank
- 2/26/10 - Chase confirmed receipt for the first but not the second.  I resent.
- Last week: I called six different short sale department numbers and still had to send the documentation for the 2nd to Chase.  Twice.  They finally copped to getting them on the 3rd.  And told me that different departments will handle each loan.
- This week: Called six numbers at Chase again; sent parts of the document package that they said they didn't have again.  Was told that a processor has been assigned for the first loan.  Left him a message.
Actually, I don't think this is all that bad.  I just plan on spending a half an hour, minimum, on the phone with Chase for little bites of info.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that Chase is the least cooperative with short sales. I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete