Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nice surprise in North Hollywood



Yesterday, my client Steven and I took a look at several townhouses. I was very pleasantly surprised by this pud/townhouse development in North Hollywood, of all places. The borders are Saticoy on the north, Laurel Canyon on the east, Whitsett on the West and Runnymeade (I think) on the south. Although I thought I knew all the complexes in the area, this was a new one for me (there's a joke here someplace about old dogs and new tricks).
There must be over 300 townhomes and single family homes in this subdivision and the development is remarkably well kept up. Further, it looked like everything had just had new windows installed, new paint, and a fairly new roof. Best of all, the asking prices are low -- around $300k and less for a big townhouse with an attached garage! However, there isn't much available there now, naturally. But still, this is certainly a subdivision that's going on my radar from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment