Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Multiples! Still!



This is a picture of 600 E. Walnut in Burbank. It listed six days ago for $699,000 and is now pending after multiple offers! So multiple offer situations still do exist, but they are increasingly rare. This home is such a likely candidate because it was completely spiffed up for sale, has five bedrooms, 2400 square feet, and loads of character, obviously. Although I must say I'm surprised, with all the bad economic news, that any buyer was willing to pull the trigger in the last few days. This home is right next door to a home I sold on 6th last year, and one house away from another character home that I blogged about a few weeks back. That home listed as a short sale for $499,000, which I thought was really low. I would imagine that it, too, has multiple offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment