Thursday, June 05, 2008

Open house in great school district

If you've read any of my blog posts, here or elsewhere, you know how important good public schools are to a neighborhood's real estate market stability and a particular home's desireability. If you're looking for outstanding public schools, come see 934 N. Avon in Burbank. It will be open on Sunday, June 8, from 2:00 to 5:00. You can check the latest API ratings on my regular site on the public and private school page. Roosevelt Elementary, just down the street, posted APIs of 850.

This gorgeous tudor features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1647 square feet, lots and lots of updates including a remodeled kitchen, dual zone a/c, all copper plumbing, newer electrical, newer windows, etc. It is listed at $729,000. You can find more pictures and info on my website, or call me for more info. I hope to see you on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment